This is pretty late in the day for this post, at least compared to when I normally like to get them up.
Life, you know.
But, it IS still Thursday! And here is my Thankful Thursday list for this week:
- Central air-conditioning–a huge thing to be thankful for this week
- Fun times with friends
- A cool basement in which to hang out and watch movies as a family (most recently Justin Bieber’s story Never Say Never. Hubby and I were pleasantly surprised and we had a good talk with the girls about fame, pressure, and influence. Shhh, but I think I might be a fan of the kid, just because he’s so likable and his mom is wonderful!)
- Breakfast together with my love, which he fixed
- An opportunity to tell our story (more about this tomorrow)
- A gift of my favorite chocolate from a friend
- A chance to put my faith in God’s leading into practice
- A request to ponder and a decision to make
- A daughter’s courage
- Another daughter’s energy
- This whole process, which I find enjoyable, for the most part (see HERE for the part that’s not the greatest):
Oh, before I forget, I wanted to tell you that Cyndi Brown Calkins was the winner of the new Etsy shop giveaway. Congrats Cyndi! Enjoy your beautiful photograph!
And one more thing. I’ve been thinking about turning these Thankful Thursday posts into a link-up for others to join in. What do you think?