Where are some of the strange places that you’ve written up blog posts?
I’m sitting at my daughter’s tae kwon do class furiously typing away while she works up a sweat! (Even though it is only 45 degrees and raining outside.)
I mentioned yesterday that scheduled posts didn’t happen this week, thus the strange composing spot. I really hate to miss my Thankful Thursday posts though, because they are such great reminders to myself of blessings that I may have ordinarily overlooked. This week I am thanking the Lord for:
- Good talks, on the phone, with my husband
- The experience and training he’s getting during this class–hands-on learning in an emergency room. Not for the faint of heart.
- Praying friends
- This sunrise on Tuesday, before it started raining non-stop
- Pumpkin Spice K-cups on a super sale at the grocery store–seriously, they had boxes of Green Mountain Fair Trade for $3.00 a box!!
- A haircut that I really like (sorry, no pictures yet)
- Upcoming possibility to train as a birth assistant for a local CNM
- A good run for Pinocchio
- This face (and the person who goes with it!)
I just realized that this post has pictures of everyone in my family except me! Oh well, guess that comes from being the mom who holds the camera most of the time.
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.