This post is being written on about 3 hours of sleep, so it will be short, sweet, and to the point! Today I am so very grateful for:
- Opportunities to witness the strength, courage, determination, and perseverance of ordinary, but amazing, birthing women
- A husband who “gets” my love of all things birth-related and encourages me to pursue my heart’s passions
- This lady, and also This lady who inspire me to “Just keep running, running, running…” (Are you picturing Dorie?)
- The uplifting Relevant posts I’ve been reading this week
- The slow but steady transition away from textbook/workbook schooling to unit studies, interest-driven learning, and creative varieties of study.
- Classic cartoons and tv shows (What are some of your favorites? We like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, The Andy Griffith Show, and I Love Lucy.)
- The servant’s heart encased in my youngest daughter’s self
- Wrestling matches with her dad that my 13-year-old is not too old for
- Examples in Scripture of those who learned lessons of patience and grace
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.