There are snowflakes flying through the air outside my window. I love it!
Sitting with my coffee and blanket, watching the flurries, puts me in a reflective…and thankful frame of mind. Today I am grateful for:
- The change of seasons, and most especially this transition to my beloved winter
- The love of friends
- Books that challenge and inspire
- E-Mealz menus (and the shopping lists)
- The fact that my husband gets to stick around town for a while
- Reminders of the blessing of freedom
- My crock pot
- A good conversation during school today about how God can, and does, use any and all circumstances for our good (Romans 8:28)
- My husband who consistently keeps my chocolate supply intact
- Opportunities to write
- Opportunities to learn new skills
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.