Has it really been a week, already, since Thanksgiving?! Time is moving crazy fast these days.
That’s a good reason to slow down for a second and recall the blessings!
Today I am grateful for:
- Fun projects!
- A restful Thanksgiving weekend (Here’s some of what we did)
- The decision to do a Christmas unit study
- A mom who sews
- Bloggy friends who encourage, encourage, and encourage some more
- Winter weather that has finally arrived–Yay! I love it!
- Girls dancing on ice? Yep! (No one was hurt, I promise!)
- My electric blanket
- The pointed, yet tremendously funny, book I am currently reading–The Reluctant Prophet by Nancy Rue. Thanks Mom, for letting me borrow!
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.