My poor little space here has been sadly neglected this week. Very late nights at the theater, costume fittings, school, dance lessons, tae kwon do–all have conspired to make this blogger quite tuckered out.
There have been bright spots along the way though, and for these I am thankful.
- A few hours of actual free time in the midst of the craziness
- The chance to start our annual family tradition of Adorenaments (Yes, this happens to be an affiliate link, just so you know.)
- The anticipation of a new nephew any day now
- Online friends who give honest feedback when asked (you know who you are ladies–thank you!)
- The fact that our Christmas decor is up and the house looks so pretty
- My youngest’s absolute excitement over turning 12 next week
- People who share their home remedies for colds
- The unexpected blessing of free shoes in just the right size
- Seeing my girls’ faces light up when I tell them we’re going to study something they’re interested in
- Good news from a friend about an upcoming event she’ll be able to attend
- Timely reminders of how God is in control
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. Even if it’s a crazy week for you too!