It has been said many a time before, but it bears repeating:
I am so very thankful for the flexibility that homeschooling affords our family.
This has been one of those weeks filled with unusual activities, sickness, and creative learning opportunities. But, that’s ok–more than ok, actually!
There are other things I am thankful for this week as well:
- The motivational “push” from the Lord to get rid of our satellite tv (we were wavering–until the hard drive on our DVR completely fried)
- The fact that E-Mealz has an Aldi’s plan (yes, this is an affiliate link, just so you know)
- Beginning the Bible in 90 Days reading plan
- Chatty girls
- Bloggy friends who answer emails full of questions (more about this next week)
- Cottage cheese and raw almonds for breakfast…or lunch…or dinner (it’s my go-to meal when I need something fast and protein packed)
- My slippers
- The privilege of working with someone on their eBook
- Date night with my husband (tonight–dinner and…taxes–woohoo!)
- Colds that didn’t get too bad
- Unit studies
- The fun I’ve had reading a new James Herriot book
- A prayer that a friend prayed over me and the encouragement it brought
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.