It’s Thursday again! How can that be?
Time once again to deliberately turn my attention to the blessings–which, by the way, is not always the most natural thing in the world for me. Too often I hear myself complaining about…whatever.
So, this week I am thankful for:
- A rare picture of just Ron and I together
- Interesting and fun school lessons this week (We’re doing Amanda Bennett’s Passport UK)
- A brief stroke of genius (they don’t come very often!)
- A new book to read and review–by an author I know in real life!
- Having my tough words, spoken in love to a friend, taken exactly as they were intended
- The discipline of keeping up with The Bible in 90 Days reading
- Huge, fat, lazy snowflakes to just sit and be mesmerized by
- The smell of this baking:
Can you smell that marvelous banana bread smell?! No? Sorry! But I am actually going to end this post because the oven is beeping at me and it’s time to go pull this out.
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.