I’m curious to know how you coped with that.
This week I am thankful for a God who knows “the plan” even when we don’t. A God who can see beyond right now. A God who isn’t surprised by circumstances. A God who knows exactly what we need, exactly when we need it.
I am also thankful this week for:
- Artistic pretties
- The fact that tomorrow night we get to watch our oldest perform in The Secret Garden
- The fact that today was the last day of “normal” studies for this week (Theater and First Aid class tomorrow, co-op on Friday)
- This stylish darlin’
- The challenge from one of my girls to be more creative with dinner meals
- This absolutely delightful series (this is book 2)
- How excited my kids are that it’s warmer outside (even though personally, I’m mourning the loss of winter!)
Almost 80 in March in Indiana is just plain weird!
- A husband who will stop what he is doing to talk with a lonely neighbor
- A friend who says, “I know you’ve been wanting to walk–I’ll come over and walk with you!”
And I can’t leave without another kitty picture. Abby has discovered the bathtub! Fun times.
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.