Happy Spring! And Happy Thursday!
This week has flown by, it seems, and here we are at Thursday again. Time to be deliberate about naming those things I’m especially thankful for this week.
- Dark and quiet early mornings (well, quiet except for the sound of the cat bouncing off the walls)
- God’s continuing provision for our family
- Opportunities to surprise and bless friends
- Pretty skies
- Fancy toenails for bare feet season
- Editing and writing
- This: “Mom, can I do extra math? I really want to finish math early this year.”
- Girls who see photo opportunities and take them
- Family movie nights (new Muppet movie last night–so much fun!)
- Friends who are ahead of me on the homeschool path
- The book of Ecclesiastes–talk about a dose of reality and perspective!
- “Tweet” morning friends who wake me up with “How can I pray for you today?”
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.