Thursday again?! I guess a busy weekend makes time seem to fly.
We’ve been trying to get back into a semblance of normal routine this week, but for some reason it has not been easy. Ah well, such are the seasons in a homeschool family.
Right now, it’s time to turn my attention to those things for which I am especially thankful this week!
- Our Easter weekend with friends
- Hearing the authentic and humble heart and voice of Bebo Norman in church on Sunday–what an amazing time of worship
- Crisp, sunny days
- A meet-up with friends for an interesting (and slightly crazy) shopping experience at the Vera Bradley outlet sale–I think I need to do a whole post about this one!
- A light at the end of the Algebra tunnel
- Reminders to “pray about everything”
- Challenging questions
- Time to read
- Dark chocolate M&M’s–even though I’ve eaten so many this week my tongue hurts! I gave up all chocolate for Lent, so in my freedom I’ve overindulged.
(I’m sorry there’s no pictures to go along with this! I was short on time.)
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.