Today I am most grateful for the person who gave his first-class airline seat to my travel-weary, Army husband and took my husband’s coach seat.
When my husband called from St. Louis and told me what that man had done for him, I was in awe. And now as I type this I’m getting all misty-eyed over it. Thank you, sir, wherever you may be.
And now, on to the rest of this week’s thankful list!
- Motivated kids
- The Content Brew class I was able to be involved in
- Morning study time
- Pandora’s “Film Score” station (it’s what’s been playing during school these days)
- God’s timing–perfect once again
- A fun weekend ahead for my girls
- That I can look forward to this, even if I have to wait 6 more months for it:
- My husband does not have to go overseas! He will be on a special orders assignment for at least 4 months, but only to–Wisconsin! This means we might even be able to see him every few weeks. It’s not the ideal family situation, but we can work with it.
- We got the rest of the garden planted yesterday. Alas, I have no pictures–I was too busy and dirty to mess with the camera. Soon we will be eating spinach, peas, cucumbers, tomatoes, green and yellow peppers, watermelon, green beans, and corn! Oh, and I picked the first of the lettuce yesterday too!
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.