Spending time deliberately contemplating things to be thankful for is such a healthy discipline. And linking up with Theresa is always a highlight for me!
This week I am grateful for:
- Traveling protection for both daughter and husband
- The fact that red and green are for more than Christmas colors
- The official start to our summer break!
- Time to sit and read, just for fun
- A lovely “mom-and-youngest-daughter time” while others were gone
- Evidence of maturing
- New hat and t-shirt combo brought home to me from New York
- Accountability for walking (I should be doing more, but right now I’m at a consistent 2x a week for about 2 miles each time)
- The ability to look back and remember–because time flies
- Friends I know I can count on while Ron is away
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.