Blogging words don’t seem to come easily these summer days. All three of us girls are doing lots of reading, watching fun stuff on Netflix, and running to and from theater rehearsals. We’re missing our guy, but enjoying our days of relaxed time together. I’m just not very motivated to write. Don’t know why exactly. I’m hoping it’s just a temporary thing.
I do have blessings I am thankful for, and I want to continue to acknowledge the gifts and grace I’ve been given.
- Confidence and courage from the Lord
- Opportunities to continue to learn how to follow His leading and direction
- Laughter, and the reminder from my kids to laugh more often
- Fresh cucumbers, squash, and peas from the garden–green beans and tomatoes coming soon! Peppers, corn, and watermelon coming later!
(We thought this was fun–they actually grew attached together!)
- Book clubs (Right now I’m involved in the 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential over at Amanda’s place. I’m so looking forward to this study!)
- Silly fashion shows
(outfit completely made up of stretchy scarves)
- Cooler mornings for walking
- Fruity Cheerios–new favorite snack of mine
- Some very cool homeschool stuff to review (2 reviews coming up later this week!)
- Curriculum decision made–finally!
- Generous parents
- Twitter friends who help me smile first thing in the morning
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.