There will be no pictures in this post. Sorry. That’s just the way it goes some weeks. And, we haven’t done much of anything except hang around the house, so there’s not been much to take pictures of!
So at the risk of putting a boring post out here, I’ll still proceed! This week I am grateful for:
- The fact that these lazy summer days are almost at an end–may sound weird, but I’m very ready for routine, balance, and focus in my days.
- Getting to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics with my girls
- The opportunity to bless another family with used curriculum I’ve been holding onto for years and haven’t used
- Really good customer service (unfortunately, it seems to be rare these days)
- Encouragement from the Psalms
- New curriculum! (post coming next week about it)
- Those online friends who use said curriculum and can offer support and encouragement
- A husband who truly wants God’s best for our family
- The gift of time–even if I haven’t been using it as I should (working on this one)
- One child who is bored enough that she wants to start working on school stuff NOW
- These two ladies and their technical and design skills: Ashley Pichea and Sydney Martin
Thank you Theresa, for hosting this link-up each week. I am so inspired and encouraged by reading what others are grateful for!
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.