There are weeks when it seems easy to find things for which to be thankful. There are weeks when it is a struggle.
This week has been one of the easier ones. It started this past weekend with a visit home for my husband. We had such a good time together as a family! We’re down to just a month and a half for this assignment.
And other things I am grateful for today:
- I get to go to Allume! (formerly Relevant) I am so excited that I will get to meet (or see again) some of my online friends and encouragers!
- There’s been motivation and excitement in my heart and mind for school planning–which is good since we start the 27th.
- Our favorite coffeehouse hangout
- Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate chips
- The feel of fall in the air a couple of days this week
- The fact that my girls have found activities they enjoy and excel at (poor grammar, I know!)
- Friends to laugh with
- Hope of eternal life later, and abundant life now
- The encouragement from other homeschool moms
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.