It takes a while for momma to get back into a school routine too! It’s been a good week, but adjusting from the relaxed summer schedule has proven more difficult than I expected.
Nevertheless, I have much to be thankful for this week:
- My programmable Keurig coffee maker
- Encouraging twitter friends who help with early morning motivation
- Late night girl talks (even if they’re part of the reason for being tired! Why, oh why, do teenagers come alive so late at night?!)
- Successful Peter Pan audition for my oldest
- Realizing the need to re-focus my time and attention–even if it hurts a little
- The hope that God can redeem anything
- An invitation for my youngest to spend some time with girls her age (a true answer to prayer)
- New babies
- Gorgeous sunrises, and…
- Hubby gets to come home this weekend for a visit!
Again, sorry about the lack of pictures! I really should get back into the habit of picking up my camera throughout the day. Hopefully I’ll remember to take some this weekend.
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today!