There are lots of things to be grateful for this week, so let’s get this party started!
I am thanking the Lord for:
- As of right now, we have 3 days until my hubby gets home from where he’s been since June
- Even though my car couldn’t wait those 3 Days for Ron to get home before its battery died, our good friend (a car guy) was able to help
- Fun weekend with friends!
Avengers midnight release–yes, we were there, and yes, I let them watch the movie when we got home, and yes, we all slept in the next day!
- Favorite tv shows starting back up–I know, being excited about season premiers might sound shallow, but tweeting with Aurie and Karen during NCIS is just such fun!
- The chance to blog for Compassion this month (there’s still time to become a sponsor–hint, hint)
- Insights from the HelloMornings 1 Peter study
- Friend who giggles at my silly mistakes, even when the rumors make her a year older than she actually is
- This same friend, and others, who prayed me through an anxious day
- Fall temps and sights
- Thanksgiving is on its way and my sister, bro-in-law, niece and nephew are going to be here with us–so excited about this!
- My oldest has a job she enjoys
This is what she wore to her interview
- How living in the midst of uncertainty drives me to prayer and trust
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.