How can it be Thursday again?!
The past week has flown by in somewhat of a blur. We’ve been adjusting to life with Ron home, and it’s also show week for the Peter Pan production with our local theater company. For those who might not know what that means, it involves extra long rehearsals, late nights, one very wound-up teenager, and black mousse hair dye on the cream carpet. Yes, my blond daughter-turned-Neverland-Indian has to dye her hair black for the show.
(Notice any difference?)
I am grateful for the opportunities that our community theater group offers people of all different ages. (My husband is even involved in this show–helping with the “flying” ropes!)
And here are a few other things I am thankful for this week:
- A very wise and gracious husband
- My morning prayer warriors
- Our #KeptStudy in 1 Peter 3–convicting, but so very good
- A great discussion/conversation with the older two during our Joseph study
- Time with my youngest–just the 2 of us–watching a favorite show on Netflix
- Excitement over a friend’s news
- My sister’s willingness to write for me (if you missed it, her inspiring post was up yesterday)
- Getting the garden all cleaned out, and actually finding a bunch of cherry tomatoes that were still perfect for eating
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.
If you’ve written a thankful post, I would love it if you would link up today and tell others about it!