I am so sorry this is late!
It’s been that kind of week. I still haven’t even unpacked my suitcase from my trip to Allume–if that gives you an indication of how it’s been! And, I’m sitting with my face really close to the screen because I left my glasses at the hotel. And there’s no way I want to put my contacts in this early in the morning.
(I promise there will be an Allume post, with pictures and everything…just not now.)
So–thankfulness in the midst of craziness:
- A hotel with a lost and found department who says, “Yes, we found your glasses. We’ll mail those right away to you.”
- A husband who patiently puts up with suitcases and bags that he has to step around
- People who ask, “Is there anything I can do to help you?”
- Getting to “in real life” hug online friends and look into their eyes
- The fact that even though I can’t do much to help friends who live east of me, I can pray for them
- It’s November! Which means that in a few short weeks, I get to see my sis and her family!
- New tires on my car
- That God can use anything to teach
- Reminders of my own faults that help me be more compassionate and understanding with others
- Books! Of all kinds and formats
- This is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, which means the next day is the weekend, which means maybe I’ll get a chance to take a deep breath, and maybe even empty that suitcase!
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And if you’ve written a thankfulness post, link it up below! And please remember to provide a link back here in your post, and to visit others who have linked up.