My heart is burdened for those in the NE states who are still without power and heat. I’m thankful that friends I have in those areas are safe with their families, but I can’t really even imagine all of what they’re struggling with at the moment.
I’m thankful that in spite of the severe winds and some rain, we escaped the worst of the storm.
I’m grateful for the opportunity to help out a friend this week.
I’m still thankful for the people who I got to spend some time with!
(Sorry about the creepy looking eyes, Katie Orr; Kat from Inspired to Action sitting next to her)
(Dawn from The Momma Knows, Stephanie Bowman, and Aurie Good)
I’m excited about and thankful for the new editing opportunity that I was given this week. It won’t be officially announced until the first of December, but I’m looking forward to being part of a ministry to military wives!
I’m so very grateful for a most encouraging phone call with my dear friend Larri. I simply love listening to the sweet southern sound of her voice!
And a few others:
- New sweatshirts with our homeschool name (Fawn Meadow Academy) on them
- Sitting with my youngest, enjoying Star Trek: Voyager episodes on Netflix
- Meeting a great couple with the possibility of being their doula
- Getting back into my regular HelloMornings routine
- The motivation to get the desk cleaned off and now having a nice space to work
- Chicken and noodles in the crockpot
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And if you’ve written a thankful post, please link it up!