Today, I am very thankful for YOU!
Ron and I were talking and I was explaining to him again (my non-blogging, non-tweeting husband) the nature of this online community. I was describing how I met some of you, how the relationships developed and deepened, and how grateful I am for you.
I gave him the example of how on Tuesday, the day our oldest got her braces, I put out a call on twitter for prayer for her. I was able to tell her later that morning that she had 5 or more people praying for her that day!
That’s powerful stuff.
So thank you–for being you! 🙂
Other things I’m grateful for this week:
- The chance to sit up with a hurting child in the middle of the night–sounds strange to be thankful for this, but I am
- Interesting conversations during school
- Time to talk with my husband yesterday during the quiet early morning hours
- Homemade soup in the crock pot because I thought ahead and planned for it–this is a big deal!
- My youngest’s tender heart
- The truths I’ve been able to get out of 1 Peter 5 during this week’s study
- Time to write
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And if you’ve written a thankful post, please link it up below!