We’ve been staying home more often this week because the temperatures have been so very cold. I don’t mind winter at all, and excuses to drink more coffee, wear super-long flannel nightgowns, and turn on the electric fireplace are perfectly fine with me! I try more crock-pot recipes in the winter, and I actually make bread in the colder months. I tried a new honey oat bread recipe yesterday, and it received rave reviews. There’s just something about the smell of baking bread…mmm!
So here’s what else I’m thankful for this week:
- office equipment that can be pretty-fied
- a husband who is willing to go to the store on slick roads because we ran out of toilet paper
- girls who now know how to do their own laundry
- this goofy cat
- a somewhat laid-back school week
- writing opportunities that stretch me
- all the excitement being generated about the start of the HelloMornings Winter Challenge
- being able to capture this moment in time
- a renewed dream with a redesigned website to go with it (would you like to see?!)
I hope you can find things, large and small to be thankful for today. And, if you’ve written a gratitude post, please link it up and spend some time visiting others!