It’s been a pretty normal, ordinary, not-much-exciting-happening kind of week. Nice to have those every so often! In fact, I’m thankful for that kind of week right now.
I’m also thankful for:
Pretty early morning views out my window
Girls who want to learn outdoor stuff
Fun critters who brave the cold to entertain us
I’m also grateful for:
- Friends and family who are praying for our upcoming move
- The opportunity my oldest has to be a part of a YouTube channel just for homeschoolers! Thank you to Theresa and her daughter for coming up with the fun idea.
- A fun birthday party we got to attend that included manicures and pedicures
- Editing opportunities
- Connections with bloggers who know way more than I do about…everything to do with blogging!
- The chance to read others’ thankful lists–it’s so encouraging each week to hear about the blessings
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And if you’ve written a gratitude or thankful post, please link it up below. Be sure to link back here somewhere in your post, and take a few minutes to visit others.