Kinda hard to believe it’s Thursday already. Also kinda hard to believe it’s nearing the end of June. Maybe I’m just getting old, but time seems to slip away from me fairly easily these days.
One of the good things about blogging is that when those days seem to fly, I have something, written down, to look back on. So, to help me remember what I am thankful for this week, here’s my list:
- The shrieks of laughter as the girls get chased by their dad whose intent it is to tickle and cause more shrieks
- Our summer break officially starts tomorrow!
- A visit from my dad this weekend
- Some great articles and posts I’ve read from blogging friends
- Slightly lower gas prices
- A fun Skype conversation with a friend who lives in Canada
- A closed door on a job possibility for my husband (Truthfully, this one was a bit hard to be thankful for, but at least it’s an answer)
- A huge, unexpected blessing given to us that allows for a neat opportunity for our oldest
- A mom who loves to sew for me
- Creative and fun Pixar movies
- Consistent Bible reading times in the mornings
- A husband whose life teaches me about servanthood and sacrifice
- New coffee flavors to try
- People who know way more than I do about tech stuff
- YOU!! Yes, you who are reading this right now. I so appreciate your patience through the blog changes, your feedback, and your interaction. I am so grateful for the time you take to read and comment. Thank you all!
(Sorry I don’t have pictures to add to this one. For some strange reason I haven’t used my camera much this week.) I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.