Ever had a week where it was impossible to concentrate or focus on anything in particular? Where nothing was exactly wrong, but it was just difficult to keep your mind on any one thing for very long? If so, then you understand what my week has been like.
Seriously, I spent a full ten minutes in Wal-Mart just trying to decide which laundry soap to buy.
But I am going to try to gather my fragmented brain together and make my thankful list for this week! In spite of the distraction, this week I am grateful for:
- I’m kinda, justalittle, overthetop thankful for this, from Homeschool Blogging:
(You’ll be hearing much more about this later, I promise!)
- Time with my husband this coming weekend
- Andy Griffith on Netflix
- An encouraging chat with someone I hadn’t seen in a while
- “I’m praying for you” tweets in the morning
- A safe trip taking my girls to spend the weekend with an out-of-town friend
- More snow! I know many are longing for spring, but I’m not ready to let go of winter.
- A surprise Valentine’s Day gift from my husband–I don’t have it yet, so sadly, I can’t show you right now.
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And if you’ve written a thankful post, link it up! Somewhere in your post, please link back here and spend some time visiting others. Spread some encouragement!