As fun as it is to write thankful lists each week, I thought I’d let someone else do the “talking” this week. Therefore, I give you:
- Family (everyone’s thankful for family!)
- My BFF’s: Maddy, Penny, Jenny, and Grace
- My really weird cat (don’t let the calm look deceive you!)
- The Bible (we all have to know what we’re doing wrong 😛 )
- Jesus!!!! (He’s only the most AWESOME thing in the UNIVERSE!!)
- Opportunities to help other people
- Fun things, like swimming or rock climbing
- Technology (no seriously, it may melt our brain but it’s helpful in some areas!)
- Helpful people, such as doctors and firemen
- Birds to take pictures of! (Like this funny one!)
- Good books!
- And, of course, CHOCOLATE!
(She’s a girl after my own heart–she also typed out this list and took the pictures.)
If you have a gratitude or thankful post that you’ve written, please link it up! And don’t forget to link back here so others can be encouraged!