After an unintentional week away from blogging, I’m actually writing again! Please don’t keel over in shock.
We’re within a week and a half of moving, and life is being lived in “lasts.” Last time we’ll see this group of people. Last time we’ll eat here. Last Sunday at church. Last chance to do…before we go. You get the picture.
But in the midst, I have things to be thankful for–things like:
- Memories of time spent with friends, new and not-so-new.
- The prayers of those who understand, and even those who may not, but pray anyway
- Snowflakes in the air today–don’t shoot me for saying that! I’m going to miss snow.
- Dinner and conversation with friends
- The surprise goodbye party for my oldest from her theater ambassador group
- A couple of new opportunities for me to use my editing skills
- Words of truth
- A chance to share my HelloMornings story!
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And since I actually put a post up today, you have a chance to link up your thankful posts! I’m so sorry for those who came looking last week and there wasn’t one available. Please remember to link back here and spend a few moments visiting others.