No, I haven’t lost my mind–just my blogging mojo.
You’d think, with school over and not a lot of other responsibilities right now, that I would take all kinds of time to write. Wrong. I don’t know if it’s all the changes that have taken place in the past few months, or if it’s something else. I do know that I’m loving my editing “jobs” much more than I am enjoying writing my own stuff. Hmm…wonder what that says about me as a person?
Anyway…on to my thankful post! Today I am grateful for:
- the $40 I found tucked away in my planner–no idea when I put it there, or why, but there it was!
- the lovely drive my youngest and I took yesterday
- online banking
- knowing our home in Indiana is being enjoyed and taken care of
- no more moving boxes
- the chance to get to know another new-to-this-post family and sharing a meal with them in our home
- getting to meet someone in person with whom I had been communicating via email and phone calls–so fun!
- being able to bless other homeschool moms by giving them curriculum we’re not using any longer
- the relaxed days of our summer schedule
She just brightens my day
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And if you’ve written a gratitude post, please feel free to link it up below. It’s encouraging to read what blessings are being celebrated by others!