I know–it’s been a really long time since I’ve had my act together enough to provide this link-up. I’m so sorry! We’ve had lots of changes to deal with, and as my youngest so eloquently put it, “I’m kinda tired of ‘new.'”
But, as with any circumstances in which we find ourselves, there are things to be thankful for. Here’s a few of mine:
- I’m truly enjoying the chance to shop on post and to experience some of the Army lifestyle and community
- Even though we weren’t able to get a house on post (none available for quite a while) we did find a nice place to rent
- Despite all the “new” around us, we’re still a family and we still have each other
- My husband has tried to be understanding and patient with the emotional females in his house, even though I know there are times he’s wanted to pull his hair out!
- While friends were here, we got a chance to tour the state capitol building in Austin AND visit San Antonio
- I still have bloggy friends, even after a long absence
- My HelloMornings group has been encouraging and moving right along with a leader who has been mostly absent
- I’m learning lessons about myself and the God who never lets go of me
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. And if you’ve written a gratitude post, please feel free to link it up below and take some time to visit others’ as well.