A special welcome to you if you are visiting here for the first time because of Thankful Thursday!
This will be the new home of the link-up each week. Theresa is not leaving us, just stepping away from hosting for right now. So, just as a reminder to us all, here’s the best way to be a part of the link-up fun:
- Write a post that is focused on things in your life that you are thankful for! It can be a simple list, a lengthy explanation with lots of pictures–whatever. However, please only link up posts that are focused on this thankfulness theme. (I don’t want to be mean in any way, but if you simply link your blog’s home page or a random post that has nothing to do with thankfulness, the link will be deleted.)
- Somewhere in your post, please link back to The Army Chap’s Wife so others can join the fun by reading more thankful posts. There’s something contagious about gratitude, and we want to spread it! You may use a simple text link or use the beautiful button that Theresa herself made for me. She did such a great job!
- Please do take the time to visit at least a couple of other links and spread some comment love. Let’s keep the dialogue going. You never know, you might just make a new friend!
That’s it. Here’s that pretty button:
There is a handy grab-box over on the sidebar as well. I am so excited to be hosting this inspirational and encouraging link-up! And now, on to my own thankful list for this week:
- MY HUSBAND IS HOME FOR GOOD!! I could stop with that one thing and be filled with enough gratitude for an entire post. 🙂
- The silly antics of backyard wildlife–although Abby doesn’t laugh with us, she’s quite riveted.
(See them both?)
(My daughter Emily took all these photos)
- The fascinating study that our pastor is doing in Revelation. I’m learning so much!
- The curriculum we’re using this year for our homeschool. The discussion segment of it has been particularly fun.
- All the great 31 Days posts I’ve been reading
- Sweatshirt weather (and the soft, fleecy sweatshirts that go with it, of course!)
- 21 days until Allume–kinda excited about that 😉