Well, here it is Thursday, and it’s the first day I’ve posted this week. I was on such a roll of consistent posts and then pfftt!
Could be because I’m Gone. Every. Evening. We’re into rehearsals for The Music Man (oldest daughter and I) and it takes up quite a bit of time. But that’s not the point of today’s post. On to my thankful list for today!
Today I am grateful for:
- My daughter’s eye for beauty and the desire to capture it on camera.
- My hubby is home for a couple of days!
- Newborn babies and their mommas who labor to bring them into the world
- This verse that God brought across my reading path this morning:
“When they see me waiting, expecting your Word,
those who fear you will take heart and be glad.”
(Ps. 119:74, The Message)
This verse could be our family’s verse for this last year (and even currently!) We are waiting, waiting, waiting, and our hope is that through this time others will be encouraged as they see God work in some amazing ways to provide and guide.
- A husband who brings me 3 different kinds of chocolate when he comes home from the store–yeah, he knows the way to my heart.
- Friends with pools who invite the girls to swim!
- School subjects being finished up
- Hot afternoons spent reading to my kids (inside, in the air conditioning!)
- This group of girlfriends
- The new season of America’s Got Talent! Silly, I know, but we watch it every year. It’s crazy what some people consider talent.
- My discovery of Melatonin. Great Stuff. Seriously.
- Pretty, light, summer skirts made by my mom, especially for me.
Now, here’s a few random, in-no-order-whatsoever, recent pictures, just for the fun of it!
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today.