Some weeks I struggle to come up with my Thankful Thursday list. That may be a bit surprising, but there are just those days/weeks when it’s easier to whine about what I don’t like than to be grateful.
This, fortunately, is not one of those weeks!
Today I am FULL of thanks for:
- The fact that my husband comes home today!
- A fun and encouraging talk with my neighbor and friend
- EMealz–seriously, if you have not checked out this meal planning site, you should! (This isn’t an affiliate link, by the way, but I love it so much I am thinking about joining their affiliate program.) I have cooked more meals–that are actually really GOOD–in the last 2 weeks than…well, I don’t remember since when!
- An excitement that is building for school to start
- The opportunity to hear and be entrusted with someone’s story
- Wonderfully cool mornings in which to run
- The promise of Fall
- The chance to be at the birth of a beautiful baby girl
- The possibility of a new doula client
- Great sales at the grocery store
- Did I mention that my husband is coming home today? I’m pretty grateful for that.
- The fact that my kids look forward to going to church
There’s more, but I’ll stop for now.
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today. Take some time to celebrate what God has given you!